Silent Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Zero...The clan of Cosmic Break...Known for its skilled warriors and friendly atmosphere.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE SILENT-ZERO CLAN SITE!
(´・ω・`)
Don't Forget to Introduce Yourselves To Everyone~

This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PuruPuru

PuruPuru

This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason... Empty
PostSubject: This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason...   This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Does aeir even check the forum?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinn Asuka

Shinn Asuka

This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason...   This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 pm

lol i remember xD
Back to top Go down
PuruPuru

PuruPuru

PostSubject: Re: This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason...   This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:19 pm

And so Entei will eventually become the new Abra. >3>'
Back to top Go down
aeir

aeir

PostSubject: Re: This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason...   This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:09 pm

ah actually that was what I read the day before mentioning it owo
Back to top Go down
PuruPuru

PuruPuru

PostSubject: Re: This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason...   This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:43 pm

aeir wrote:
ah actually that was what I read the day before mentioning it owo
ah owo
....everyone hate kyubey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason...   This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This comic I found reminds me of a certain conversation held in CB one day for some reason...
Page 1 of 1