Silent Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Zero...The clan of Cosmic Break...Known for its skilled warriors and friendly atmosphere.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE SILENT-ZERO CLAN SITE!
(´・ω・`)
Don't Forget to Introduce Yourselves To Everyone~

My dad's crappy old laptop which I've used up until now is "dying" -w-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PuruPuru

PuruPuru

My dad's crappy old laptop which I've used up until now is "dying" -w- Empty
PostSubject: My dad's crappy old laptop which I've used up until now is "dying" -w-   My dad's crappy old laptop which I've used up until now is "dying" -w- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 am

So it takes like 10-20 min to open up crap, and when I try to login to CB, lags like fck. -w- Going to need someone to at least get my dailies, but I have an [A1] cube going right now.... Going to beg my dad for a new lappy since this one was always crap anyway. Would be nice if someone volunteered to login to my alts too, but I guess I can do that for now even though it takes like half an hour/I guess my alts don't really matter.

Opening up the SZ forum itself took 15 min. No affraid Crying or Very sad Shocked Mad Evil or Very Mad silent pale
Back to top Go down
Shinn Asuka

Shinn Asuka

My dad's crappy old laptop which I've used up until now is "dying" -w- Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dad's crappy old laptop which I've used up until now is "dying" -w-   My dad's crappy old laptop which I've used up until now is "dying" -w- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:23 pm

i can do that for you =w=
Back to top Go down

My dad's crappy old laptop which I've used up until now is "dying" -w-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Zero :: Announcements :: Notifications-
Jump to: