Silent Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Zero...The clan of Cosmic Break...Known for its skilled warriors and friendly atmosphere.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE SILENT-ZERO CLAN SITE!
(´・ω・`)
Don't Forget to Introduce Yourselves To Everyone~

Well I really want to know this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatsune

Hatsune

Well I really want to know this Empty
PostSubject: Well I really want to know this   Well I really want to know this Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 pm

HOW MUCH RT have i spend!!!!!!!!! just looked at purchase history O_O 貴方も 欲しい だろお けど ざんえん ( sry i dun donate to other rich/lucky people)
Back to top Go down
Stickboy

Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Well I really want to know this   Well I really want to know this Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:56 am

Hatsune wrote:
HOW MUCH RT have i spend!!!!!!!!! just looked at purchase history O_O 貴方も 欲しい だろお けど ざんえん ( sry i dun donate to other rich/lucky people)
Will you fund me then? :3
EDIT: you can read japanese? D:
Back to top Go down
PuruPuru

PuruPuru

PostSubject: Re: Well I really want to know this   Well I really want to know this Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Hatsune wrote:
Um, I have complete crap for luck and I'm poor, donations please? :< ....I'LL SKIN BOTS FOR YOU AS LONG AS I HAVE IT (I can't polygon edit though sorry D:) WARNING: I'm slow at drawing, and I can take from hours up to weeks skinning a bot... Oh, and I have no idea how you can see how much Rt you spent ._.'
These are some skins that I made.
I'll put some more detailed skins that I'm currently working on later...I didn't bother screenshotting them yet! ><'
Well I really want to know this Cute_k11
Well I really want to know this Seraph19
Well I really want to know this Laz_bd10
Back to top Go down
AMicrowave

AMicrowave

PostSubject: Re: Well I really want to know this   Well I really want to know this Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 am

well I'm pretty good at poly edits, and puru, in your purchase history in the shop you can check how much rt you spent total, but it's a long process, you have to go to your first rt purchase and scroll down, use a notepad for the amounts, then add it all up for the grand total, and i'm neither rich nor lucky, my life savings are less than $20 and my pocket money is a chinese coin T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I really want to know this   Well I really want to know this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I really want to know this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Zero :: Guides/Tec Support :: Post Your questions.-
Jump to: