Silent Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Zero...The clan of Cosmic Break...Known for its skilled warriors and friendly atmosphere.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE SILENT-ZERO CLAN SITE!
(´・ω・`)
Don't Forget to Introduce Yourselves To Everyone~

Notifying my current status

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PuruPuru

PuruPuru

Notifying my current status Empty
PostSubject: Notifying my current status   Notifying my current status Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:30 am

Currently my internet is being a bitch, so sometimes when I try the launcher it says "could not connect to server" and if the CB window even pops up, it now almost always will say "a critical error has occured, shutting down" If I get past the login button, it probably is going to say the critical error message again, or just completely freeze. If I even get in, I'll probably get stuck and freeze/disconnect on the "now loading" screen. But I'll proceed to lagwarp everywhere and not register hits on anything, and DC every 5-10 minutes or so. No

Back to top Go down
Shinn Asuka

Shinn Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Notifying my current status   Notifying my current status Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:24 pm

awwwww hope it gets fixed imouto D: if you can fix it =w=;
Back to top Go down
shiroyasha

PostSubject: Hi puru   Notifying my current status Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:23 pm

i wondered in to this place after looking around for solution.......
Puru, it seems to be doing the same thing to me!!!!!!! did you ever solve your problem? thank goodness i am in school with loads of homework, if this happened during holidays, i would rage from boredom
Back to top Go down
Stickboy

Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Notifying my current status   Notifying my current status Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:32 pm

B-b-but, I see Puru clanless when online... QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notifying my current status   Notifying my current status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notifying my current status
Page 1 of 1