Silent Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Zero...The clan of Cosmic Break...Known for its skilled warriors and friendly atmosphere.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE SILENT-ZERO CLAN SITE!
(´・ω・`)
Don't Forget to Introduce Yourselves To Everyone~

How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StepZero

StepZero

How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº Empty
PostSubject: How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº   How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 pm

okay, this will be very dificult to me, so, sorry for my bad english and the spanish images but i will try my best to make you understand ºwº

This is a Step by Step guide of how to make skins for the long flag BSJ so lets begin (i will spam spoilers because some images are too big)...

what things we need?
-Photoshop
-Microsoft Office Picture Manager
-CosmicBreak Skin Tool
- A pie or cookies ºwº

first of all, search for the image that you want in the flag... in my case i will use this image ºwº
Spoiler:

Now open your Cosmick Break, enter to your garage, put the flag in any robot and then press the paint button
Spoiler:

once inside the paint screen, press the skin, polygon edit button, select the long flag from the list and press export image
Spoiler:

select a place, chose a name for the image and save it in desktop for a quick acces ºwº

you will get something like this ºwº
How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº Asd

Now you have to crop your image and let it in 2 pieces, i use Microsoft Office Picture Manager because is more faster and easyest to crop images.
open the image that you want in the flag with the picture manager then go to picture>crop
Spoiler:

adjust the crop area to the middle of the iimage and press the only one button lol!
Spoiler:

then go to File>Save as...and save it to the desktop, in my case i name the to part as mugitop.png and the bottom one as mugibot.png ºwº

once you have the 2 parts of the image, open the flag skin with Photoshop and use zoom to see the skin in a decent size
Spoiler:

now go to Image>Mode and select RGB colour
Spoiler:

Now go to File and select Place...
Spoiler:

select the top part of the image that you crop, adjust it to the left side following the base skin and place it by pressing right click and selecting place...
Spoiler:

do the same with the bottom part and you will get somethin like this
Spoiler:

then go to File>Save as... select a name and be careful chosing the format, you have to select PNG format or this will not work
Spoiler:

now you have to download the skin tool (is in rar format)
Skintool ºwº

when you finish downloading, extract and open the cosmicbreakskintool.exe, you will se this
Spoiler:

now press browse, select the flag skin that you have created, press do it and wait until you see some info like this
Spoiler:

save that info in a txt file because are the colours to make your flag looks good

now we have a new file, the name of the file is (insertimagename)-cb.png. that file is your flag skin
Spoiler:

now go to cosmic break, enter to yor garage, select the robot with the flag, press the paint button, press skin, polygon edit button, select the long flag in the list and press the import image button, select the (insertimagename)-cb.png file and chose the correct colours (the ones in the cosmicbreakskintool info)
Spoiler:

and congrats...now you have a skinned flag ºwº
Spoiler:

If you have any question...search in google XD just ask me ºwº
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StepZer0
Level

Level

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº   How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:45 am

how can i get a free and latest photoshop scratch
Back to top Go down
Stickboy

Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº   How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 am

Pirate it. But since there's this SOPA and PIPA trouble, just buy it.
Back to top Go down
halobomb5

PostSubject: Cosmic break skin tool trouble   How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:34 pm

im having trouble opening the skin tool. it says im missing wxmsw28u_gcc_custom.dll
and i had to download bitzipper just to open it help
How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº Inori12
thisis the picture i want can u do it for me and give me a download link
Back to top Go down
AMicrowave

AMicrowave

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº   How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Level wrote:
how can i get a free and latest photoshop scratch
Go to sheridan college in Oakville Ontario, in canada, as an arts student, you get adobe master collection cs5.5 (valued at around $2000) for free, I should know, cause thats how i got mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº   How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make your own long flag BSJ skin ºwº
Page 1 of 1